samedi 24 janvier 2015

Greeting from Riga, Latvia!





My name is Ilze Mazjūle.  I am a Deputy head from Riga 169. preschool educational institution branch. As teacher I 'm working 15 years. I love my job and children. 
 
Our institution visits 208 children aged 1.5 to 7 years.
 
Our institution has 10 groups.
 
So our school year start tomorrow-the 1th September  - day of Knowledge.
 
Dear colleagues, I wish you everyone  creative, ideas and fun filled new school year!
 
So you have to be willing activeworking and inquisitive kids! :) 
 
 
On Thursday I will talk on teacher  meeting with the teacher about this project. We will think about - how to integreat a Light thema in our study- play-learn - year. :)  
 
I wish all of us together for fun and experiencefull collaboration!
 
Ilze
 
Rīgas 169.pirmsskolas izglītības iestādes filiāle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire